Job: Software Engineer (UX-focus)
Entry Level / Mid Level | The Hague, The Netherlands
H5mag is the platform to create beautiful digital publications. We're aimed at graphic designers and enable them to create responsive online interactive magazines. No programming needed — practically magic!
Your main challenge
H5mag has a rapidly growing user base. It's quite diverse, ranging from small independent designers to large international agencies and brands. Our customers are creative, ambitious and full of ideas. We need you to channel their energy and help manage this growth.
If you enjoy...
- developing user-facing features, either as platform features or custom plugins
- interacting with designers, to better understand their needs
- doing some deep debugging or performance analysis to resolve an issue
- working with the H5mag team on the product roadmap and setting up a community/support platform
... then we're looking for you :)
- preferably some experience with NodeJS, PHP, MySQL, GitLab CI, cloud hosting (AWS/DigitalOcean) and Linux
- enthusiasm to work with other developers and UX designers in a small team
- strong written and spoken English, and ideally intermediate Dutch
- a great challenge to work and develop a complex web application, with a very fun user base
- the freedom to be creative!
- a great work vibe, and when we're back at the office Friday drinks and foosball
- competitive salary and great benefits package
- a chance to be part of a fun, diverse, international and open-minded team.
We're a relatively small team of developers and UX designers, so you have quite the opportunity to make your mark. Want to know more? Shoot off an email to Joost Schuttelaar (email@example.com) and tell us more about yourself.