H5mag releases version 2.12.3
Release date: Jun 25, 2021
What's new in version 2.12.3
- A new option has been added to the edition settings to prevent indexing the specific edition by Google or Bing. This won't prevent public access, but would keep the contents unfindable by Google.
- Fixed an issue where the lock message for articles would not be shown even if another user was currently editing that article.
- Fixed an issue where some animations with a single option would not have the option checked after reloading the editor.
- Fixed an issue where after the rename or move of a project, the custom navigation bar would not be loaded
- Fixed an issue where some preset styles would not be correctly applied when creating a new article using a Master Article if the style was present in both the Master Article and the current edition but the name was different.