H5mag releases version 2.12.6
Release date: October 12, 2021
What's new in version 2.12.6
- A new design has been applied to the Edition Settings, Publish Screen and the Support popup.
- All users can now create an export of a published eiditon to host on their own (PHP capable) server.
- Updated the code to compare styles and fonts to work better when exporting and importing articles or editions between different projects.
- Added an option to set a custom logo for e-mails set from the Subscribers module.
- The default 'Article' area is now displayed as 'Article' instead of the actual auto-generated name.
- Fixed an issue where arrows in the Gallery arrows would not be placed the same in the editor as they where in the Viewer
- Fixed an issue where the default style for a Text or Header area would not be set if the new area was generated by splitting it from a Text or Header with a set preset style.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Hide Close Bar' checkbox could not be unset if it was previously saved in a preset style.
- Fixed an issue where setting a start time for YouTube video's did not work correctly.
- Fixed an possible issue that could cause corrupted resized images to be generated after uploading.