H5mag releases version 2.2.17
Release date: February 25, 2016
This is a minor release featuring usability improvements and bug fixes.
Features & improvements
- The screenshots are now generated using only the safe-area of the artboard.
- Creating a new user no longer requires a password to be set, the system will generate a random password if no password is supplied.
- Disabled fields in balloons are now shown in grey to make it more visible that they are disabled.
- Added an option to 'Revert to Preset'
- Fixed a bug that the assetpicker would sometimes not close when clicking the close button.
- Fixed a bug that would allow users to resize an image vertically while this would not have any visible effect.
- Fixed a bug where the 'tab' key would not correctly jump over disabled fields.
- Fixed a bug where halo's would not scroll along when users scrolled throught the content of the page.
- Fixed a bug which caused the viewer to request invalid 'none' images when a background image was specified as 'none'.
- Fixed a bug that would lower-case master article names.
- Fixed a bug where a preset of one area type could be silently overwritten when saving a preset for another areatype with the same name.
- Fixed a bug in Safari where the selected animation for an area would not show correctly in the balloon.