H5mag releases version 2.7.12
Release date: January 11, 2018
What's new in version 2.7.12
- It is now possible to use presentation pointers (clickers) to control H5mag. To enable presentation mode, set it in the edition settings in the 'Styling' tab, or use the F4 key in the viewer to toggle the mode.
- SoundCloud areas now stop playing when navigating to a different page.
- When the Portrait artboard is disabled, tablets now show the Landscape artboard while in portrait view.
- The Studio and project overview screens have been responsive so you can also easily use them on your phone.
- Fixed an issue where renaming an edition would break internal links.
- Fixed an issue where renaming a popup area could break a popup trigger action.
- Fixed an issue where images would not resize back to their original size when the width was set to 'auto'.
- Fixed an issue where the edition styling was not applied in the editor
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip in the Analytics diagram would not show the correct date.
- Miscellaneous fixes in H5mag Teams / Billing.