H5mag releases version 2.5.8
Release date: September 29, 2016
Like longreads? H5mag 2.5.8 brings a new animation trigger: 'After scrolling into view'. The area will animate into view when the reader has scrolled far enough to see it. Zap some new life in your vertically scrolling designs!
What's new in version 2.5.8
- Added new animation trigger: 'After scrolling into view'.
- Fixed an issue where the ruler bar position was incorrect after switching articles.
- Fixed an issue where the layout columns would scroll with the article.
- Fixed an issue where the text hover color could not be overridden from the preset.
- Fixed an issue where the background size field would lose focus after clearing the field.
- Fixed an issue where updating a background image asset would not be visisible immediatly.
- The password reset form now remembers your username if you've entered it before.
- Passwords are now automatically trimmed of whitespace, to prevent copy/paste errors.
Scroll into view
You can find the new option in the animation balloon: