H5mag releases version 2.5.12
Release date: October 27, 2016
What's new in version 2.5.12
- Updated the default action of the base URL to show the edition directly if there is only one edition published.
- Fixed an issue in Safari where scrollble popups would have extra whitespace between the scrollbar and the content.
- Fixed an issue in Safari which made it impossible to drag vertical rulers when scrolled down on the canvas.
- Fixed an issue where a custom thumbnail would not be shown correctly when reloading the article in the editor.
- Fixed an issue where a custom thumbnail could get overwritten by the generated screenshot.
- Fixed an issue where the users browser would sometimes be locked out of the magazine after publication during the image optimization process.
- Fixed an issue with the alignment of the logo in the magazine shelf.