H5mag releases version 2.3
Release date: March 10, 2016
In this release we're introducing the status bar! Here you can get a quick look at the position and width/height of your area.
But more importantly, you can now scale the view of your artboard — so you get the full picture without having to scroll even when you're working on a small laptop screen.
Also, the status bar is now the place where you switch between artboards. We're now using icons as a toggle button, which reduces clicks.
You now find the artboard selector on the bottom right
Features & improvements
- The editor now has a statusbar beneath the artboard. This bar has several functions:
- Displays position and size of the currently selected area.
- Houses the artboard selection, the dropdown menu above the article tree has been replaced by an icon selection for each artboard.
- Added an option to scale the editor artboard.
- Video popups now have a transparent background by default.
- Removed the Internet Explorer 8 constraint of having background size set to 'cover'.
- Fixed a bug that made H5mag respond with an incorrect HTTP status when an image was not found.
- Fixed a bug that would show an 'Article is locked' notification when the user changed their name.
- Fixed a bug that would allow for halo buttons to leave the canvas and making them unusable.
- Fixed a bug that would change the orientation of the screenshot when an article was saved while on portrait or mobile artboard.
- Fixed a bug in Internet Explorer 8 that could prevent images from rendering in the correct size.
- Fixed a bug that would create different rendering between the editor and the viewer when applying a bottom margin to a non-free-positioned element.
- Fixed a bug where the image title in the assetpicker wasn't reverted when the image was.