H5mag releases version 2.7.9
Release date: December 7, 2017
Got a content-rich edition? Are you publishing a yearly report or scientific journal? Then — new in H5mag 2.7.9 — enable the integrated search engine! And let your readers quickly find specific content in your more lengthy publications.
What's new in version 2.7.9
- Added the option to include a search bar in your table of contents.
- The default URL for a new publication has been changed to use HTTPS instead of HTTP (unless content in the publication prevents the use of HTTPS).
- Fixed an issue where content copy/pasted from Microsoft Word which contained complicated markup was not filtered correctly.
- Fixed an issue where dragging a popup area would break the area tree.
- Fixed an issue where some users could not log in.
- Miscellaneous fixes in H5mag Teams / Billing.