H5mag releases version 2.5.9
Release date: October 6, 2016
What's new in version 2.5.9
- Improved performance on first-load by precaching all images upon publication.
- Clicking on the H5mag logo in the editor now shows the latest release notes.
- When positioning a background image you can now CTRL/CMD-double click to center it.
- Fixed an issue where older master articles would not have the Automatic SEO function enabled.
- Fixed an issue where some basic areas could not be added to the article.
- Fixed an issue where a font could be added without a font family name.
- Fixed an issue where the magazine would not load in Internet Explorer 8 and 9.
- Starting with this release, Internet Explorer 8 is no longer actively supported.