H5mag releases version 2.7.11
Release date: December 21, 2017
This pre-Christmas release gives a few handy tools to our designers and also improves accessibility:
Highlight of this release is a tiny button to reset artboard styles! Did you create a beautiful design on landscape, only to find out that the Responsive Artboards checkbox was off? Or did you experiment a bit too much on you mobile view? You can now regenerate the automatic portrait or mobile styling in an instant.
Also, besides adding actions to images and sections, you can now attach them directly to text and heading areas as well. Keeps your area tree simpler!
Last week we got some very helpful hints from a friendly foundation focused on accessible content. We're dedicated to making content available for everyone, so we're very happy to implement the first of a longer list of accessibility features to come.
Team H5mag wishes you a great X-mas and amazing & creative New Year!
What's new in version 2.7.11
- Actions can be attached to Text and Heading areas.
- Areas can be duplicated using the the
- Improved accessibility by adding an
aria-hidden="true"attribute to invisible (out of view) articles so that screen readers will skip those articles.
- Added the option to add a title attribute/tooltip to links.
- Added a feature to reset artboard styles for portrait and mobile.
- Fixed an issue where where the modified article counter would be incorrect after the 'About' dialog was opened.
- Fixed an issue where popups and galleries with a name starting with a number could not be styled or animated.
- Fixed an issue where the Dispense animation would not play for image areas.
- Miscellaneous fixes in H5mag Teams / Billing.