H5mag releases version 2.7.6
Release date: November 16, 2017
In this release we give you an easier way to style your navigation bar. You can adjust the color of the buttons and bar straight from the Theme editor. Allowing you to give your publication an even more tailoired look!
What's new in version 2.7.6
- Enabled custom navigation bar styling.
- You can now upload a custom image for the homepage shelf in the (restructured) edition settings.
- The navigation header in the Studio now shows the current project title instead of a link back to the project overview. The title links to the edition overview. The project overview can be reached through the Projects menu item and the H5mag logo.
- Automatically convert SVG OpenGraph images to PNG for compatibility with Facebook's preview.
- Fixed an issue where the editor would not update a style and the article could not be saved when an area had the exact name 'articles'.
- Miscellaneous fixes in H5mag Teams / Billing.