H5mag releases version 2.7.14
Release date: February 1, 2018
Love webfonts? We do too! With H5mag you could always upload your own self-hosted font files. Or you could use the Google Fonts and Fonts.com integrations. Now you also can easily embed fonts using your Adobe Typekit subscription.
To use Typekit, simply add your Typekit Font Kit ID and your fonts will automatically sync with H5mag. Enjoy your new typography choices!
What's new in version 2.7.14
- Added support for Adobe Typekit Fonts. To use the Typekit integration, add your TypeKit Kit ID in the Fonts page of the H5mag Studio.
- Improved compatibility with Windows Phone.
- Fixed an issue where duplicating a popup would disable copy/paste functionality.
- Fixed an issue where the analytics page would merge the data when another edition starts with the same name as the selected edition.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor was not displaying a pointer icon even though the cursor was hovering over a linked area.
- Fixed an issue where a popup containing a gallery could not be selected.