H5mag releases version 2.7.2
Release date: October 12, 2017
You can now add sections to your galleries. That means you can create any kind of slide style you want. Add trigger actions from elements within individual slides, for example to start a video!
What's new in version 2.7.2
- Support for auto hyphenation via CSS has been added for Text and Header areas.
- Added the option to add a canonical URL to an article for SEO purposes.
- Added support for custom link colors in Header areas.
- You can now add a popup in one click using the Add Area menu. You no longer need to first set up a trigger area before adding the popup.
- The Update Publication button now indicates the publication status.
- Fixed an issue where a file with the same name could not be uploaded within the same balloon.
- Fixed an issue where JPG and PNG images could show a slight color variation.
- Fixed an issue where the default loader style was visible before the custom style.
- Fixed an issue where the Services page in the Studio would not save.