H5mag releases version 2.2.18
Release date: March 3, 2016
This is a minor release featuring usability improvements and bug fixes.
Features & improvements
- Animation selection is now divided into two groups: Animate in and Attention.
- Resizing the editor window no longer closes an active balloon.
- Toggling 'free positioning' no longer closes the active balloon.
- Special characters used in article or edition URLs are now automatically converted to unaccented versions of the character.
- Fixed a bug where swiping to the next page while a popup was open didn't correctly snap to the next or previous page.
- Fixed a bug that an error would occur when setting a hex or named color in the colorpicker while the alpha value was set to a value lower than 100.
- Fixed a bug that would place a 'NaN' text into the colorpicker when using backspace to clear the value.
- Fixed a bug that typing an RGB/RGBA value into the hex field of the colorpicker would not work.
- Fixed a bug that would allow video's to be displayed with an incorrect height when the viewer was resized and the artboard was switched.
- Fixed a bug that displayed a text saying no editions were published yet when an edition couldn't be found.
- Fixed a bug that positioned popups absolutely when copy/pasting them.
- Fixed a bug that would show iframe content in the editor even when 'show in editor' was unchecked.
- Fixed a bug where changing the display setting of a text area could not be saved.
- Fixed a bug that would calculate imagewidth incorrectly in Internet Explorer 8 when a padding was set on the image.
- Fixed a bug where the popup-overlay would not prevent scrolling the content under the popup on tablets.