H5mag releases version 2.5.1
Release date: July 28, 2016
What's new in version 2.5.1
- A new 'Scroll to area' action has been added to the Action balloon.
- Header areas can now be styled with borders, similarly to text areas.
- The toolbar state is now saved per edition, not per article, allowing you to open a section of the toolbar and keeping it open when switching articles.
- Improved the UI of the user menu in the editor.
- Disabled the use of negative values for the columns and grids.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Download asset' action could list deleted assets.
- Fixed a bug where a YouTube posterframe would occasionally fail to download.
- Fixed a bug that could remove areas after dragging them in the area tree.
- Fixed a bug where copy/pasting an area could re-apply the default style preset.
- Fixed a styling issue for the 'embed magazine' popup .
- Fixed a styling issue where disabled menu options looked enabled on hover.
- Fix a bug that could cause the browser to hang when dragging the width of a free positioned area.