H5mag releases version 2.7.5
Release date: November 9, 2017
A lot of our work happens almost invisibly. This week we're proud to announce that we've put ARM-hosting in production. What is ARM-hosting? Time for a short, but geeky, explanation!
When you create a new project, one of our H5mag server nodes gets selected to host your publication. Our platform automatically finds the closest (=speediest) server node to your location.
For most of Europe, that is now the new ARM-platform. These ARM-servers are much more energy efficient than regular servers and provide a much better price/performance ratio. They basically use the same kind of ultra advanced chips as you find in modern smartphones.
Using these servers saves lots of energy, which is better for our planet. But because we can give more dedicated power per user, you also get a faster editing experience. So, good for everyone!
What's new in version 2.7.5
- We've put our ARM-hosting H5mag server nodes in production.
- We now show a warning icon next to selected fonts which haven't been installed as a webfonts.
- Fixed an issue where the edition settings and other modal dialogs in the editor would be styled incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where nested animations would be glitchy in Google Chrome.
- Miscellaneous fixes in H5mag Teams / Billing.