H5mag releases version 2.3.4
Release date: April 14, 2016
This week's release features usability improvements and bug fixes.
Features & improvements
- The 'header-h2' and 'header-h3' meta-areas are now hidden from the areapicker.
- Prevent a possible empty gap when the navigation bar is moved to the top using user scripting.
- Filter out the current article in the 'internal link' action.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the area picker dropdown to appear behind the artboard canvas background.
- Fixed a bug which could cause taking a screenshot to fail for magazines with almost no content.
- Fixed a bug where our cat image in the tutorial would be not be available.
- Fixed a bug where the reserved scroll bar space in popups was wider than the actual scrollbar.
- Fixed a bug where the layout in the magazine shelf could appear distorted.