H5mag releases version 2.4.4
Release date: June 9, 2016
What's new in version 2.4.4
- The notification layout in the Studio environment has been improved.
- A new style option Space after paragraph has been added to the text area.
- Padding for text areas no longer targets each individual paragraph inside the text area. It now targets the outside of the text-area (as expected).
- When no favicon has been set, a default icon is used to prevent a 404-error in certain browsers.
- Fixed a bug where the color picker would occasionally become unresponsive.
- Fixed a bug where webfonts sometimes wouldn't load when a magazine was visited on a custom domain name.
- Fixed a bug where class names would not be removed from an area after deleting a preset.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Add area' dropdown was too small for its content.