H5mag releases version 2.3.2
Release date: April 1, 2016
This week's release features yet another new animation: pop! Furthermore, many bugfixes and stability improvements.
Features & improvements
- Added a new standard animation: pop.
- Fixed a bug that would hide console.error calls
- Fixed a bug where a white border could appear under an article at certain zoom levels
- Fixed a bug that could cause flickering of animations
- Fixed a bug that could cause the loader to remain on the screen
- Fixed a bug where articles with URLs with certain encoded characters would not load
- Fixed a bug where screenshots could be taken in the portrait aspect ratio
- Fixed a bug which prevented Firefox 45 from loading a magazine using cross-domain CSS
- Fixed a bug which caused the save button to become unresponsive when a previous save attempt failed without a network connection/response from the server
- Fixed a bug where preset-styling for popups and overlays sometimes wasn't applied