H5mag releases version 2.5.7
Release date: September 22, 2016
Uploading something straight from the camera? H5mag now automatically interprets EXIF data so your images get the correct orientation right away.
What's new in version 2.5.7
- Images with EXIF orientation data are now automatically rotated to the expected orientation.
- The option 'italic' has been added to the text styles of headers and text areas.
- Fixed an issue where dragging an area could select elements in Safari.
- Fixed an issue where the automatic width of an image could be different between the editor and the viewer.
- Fixed an issue where an area inside an active section would not activate when clicking on it.
- Fixed an issue where the 'wipe' animation would not work correctly in Firefox and Safari.
- Fixed an issue where the area tree would display as empty when a section was given a script behaviour.
- Fixed an issue where master areas with assets could sometimes not be saved.