H5mag releases version 2.5.2
Release date: August 18, 2016
What's new in version 2.5.2
- Added an explicit 'Back to Studio' button in the top left.
- Added an option to easily add an animation to a popup. When the popup opens it uses the selected animation. Use with care!
- Added a limit to the size of the article sidebar so that it can never block the whole editor.
- 'Automatic SEO' is now turned on by default when creating a new edition.
- Fixed a bug where snapping an element could be off by a few pixels when dragging them inside a popup.
- Fixed a bug that could add some extra space to bottom of the table of contents.
- Fixed a bug where switching the free positioning of an elements from within the styling balloon could cause unexpected results.
- Fixed a bug that where articles were marked as 'modified' as soon as they were opened.